Monday, July 27, 2026

Common art Final Sprint

 For the final sprint, I did a final pass on all my original 3 animations and sent it to engine. To be able to meet deadline I had to pick up another shot to animate and within less than two day, I blocked out, spline and did a final pass and sent it to engine. While in engine, I set up constraints and placed the animation into the sequence. I had to create a document on how to constraint in Unreal for other animators. During this I was asked to look at everyone's animation and give any feedback needed to the other animators work. I had to solve any animation import issue, and create a new mesh skeleton to easily import any book animation.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Common art Final Sprint

 For the final sprint, I did a final pass on all my original 3 animations and sent it to engine. To be able to meet deadline I had to pick u...